Match3 – 2048 is a complete game optimized to Ludei’s CanvasPlus (cocoon.io) allowing perfect performance for Android and iOS builts. The game itself offers an endless game expierence and three diffrent game modes.
- challenging (time based)
- sliding (original 2048 game play)
The game also comes with following features.
- Built in HD (1280×800)
- Optimized for mobile devices
- Leaderboard (Google Play Games and Game Center)
- Earn free coins for watching Ads (AdMob)
- In-Game Shop with IAP
- Player stats (beta)
The package includes all assets as well as the Construct 2 source code (capx file).
You can download the game template including the capx file here.
Please play the demo applications first. You can download them below.
If you don’t want to download the mobile version, please check out our HTML5 Demo available here.Match3 (2048) - HTML5 Demo
Cocoon Project Settings
In order to build your game successfully with CocoonIO you have to set following settings in your Cocoon Project.
Please install following plugins to your project. If you need help installing your plugins, please see this guide.Cocoon - Install plugins
- Canvas+ for Android
- Canvas+ for iOS
- InApp Purchases for iOS / Android
- AdMob Native Ads for iOS / Android
- Google Play Games Social API (Enter your APP_ID)
- Game Center Social API (No ID needed)
Uninstall the “Whitelist Plugin”. It’s not needed.
- Cordova Chartboost (Github Repo URL: https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-chartboost.git)
- Cordova Google Analytics (Github Repo URL: https://github.com/AndreasReitberger/google-analytics-plugin.git)
v1.3.3 – 2016-07-29
- SaveGame Function added
- Minor bug fixes
- Performance improved
- Text object replaced with SpriteFont+
v1.5.0 – 2018-04-21
- Replaced Rewarded Ads with AdMob Ads
- Added “Slide” game behavior
- Added player stats (beta)
- Removed unused plugins
- Added Google Analytics
- Added PowerManagement (to keep screen awake)
- Improvements to the UI
- New game mode selector