Kee Mann

Cocoon IAP issue

Hi,

I bought this package: https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/game-template-3-admob-iap-543

For the life of me I cannot get it to work with ios. I set up the iap in itunes connect, the ids are correct in itunes connect and in app. I added the iaps to the unsubmitted app, and I'm using TestFlight to test the iaps.  When the app starts it says it cannot fetch the products, after I click "Yes, I checked the internet connection", it tries to fetch the products again and this time it does so succesfully. The store is available, but when I try to purchase a product it just fails everytime, doesn't ask for an apple id or anything. In the developer app, in the console I get "invalid product id". I did I checked the ids, the in app purchases are enabled in cocoon. The restore purchases seems to work fine, it asks for an apple id, I sign in with the test account, and the purchases are "restored" succesfully, except there are none made yet. Another weird thing that I noticed is that even If I use bogus products ids, the products are still fetched succesfully(the second time of course, not when the app starts).

screen1.png

screen2.png

screen3png.png

• Like 1

Hi @Kee Mann

thanks for your purchase. The code seems fine on my end. Would you mind if you sent me your modified capx file as private message? I'll check it for you then.

thank you

Regards Andy

Just a thought, did you add your ID's to your version in itunes? Maybe this is the problem why it doesn't work in testflight.

Regards

Andy

Yes, I added the ids to the itunes version, I will try to provide a sample capx soon, I'm a little busy now. Same issue on ios 10, I tested with 9 previously.

4 hours ago, Kee Mann said:

Yes, I added the ids to the itunes version, I will try to provide a sample capx soon, I'm a little busy now. Same issue on ios 10, I tested with 9 previously.

Sure, just let me know when the capx file is ready. I'm about to publish a new update for my game Fluffy Bounce. I'll try if Inapp are still working in this project.

Regards

Andy

Hi,

Just letting you know I figured it out. I somehow thought I had the tax information all filled up for paid apps but I didn't. Now it seems I can purchase a product in the sandbox, and I hope all the features work from now on. Thanks!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kee Mann said:

Hi,

Just letting you know I figured it out. I somehow thought I had the tax information all filled up for paid apps but I didn't. Now it seems I can purchase a product in the sandbox, and I hope all the features work from now on. Thanks!!

I'm glad to hear that. Wish you good luck with your game!