SettReznov

Enemy in Jumper Jam

Hello @SettReznov

Thanks for your topic.

In Jumper Jam the enemy will be created randomly when the player has reached more than 300 points. If you want to let the enemy great earlier then follow this steps.

1. Open event sheet 'es_game'
  2. Scroll down till Game - Platforms - Open this group if closed
  3. Search for the condition saying 'If points ar equal or higher than 300' and change the value 300 to fit your needs.

adjust_enemy_spawning.thumb.png.bb756537

If you want to change the period how often an enemy will be created (when the player has reached the set value of points) then you must change following line.

'Every round(random(6,14)) seconds'

This is the time frame between each spawn of the enemy.

If you have further questions just let me know ;)

Regards Andreas

• Like 1

Hello, I managed to settle on anteciar enemies, but I am left with questions regarding the 'Every round (random (6.14)) seconds', you can point me in the picture below?

I have identified the value (6.14), but I just wanted to be sure.

es_game.PNG

Hello, thank you for me to answer, I managed to anticipate the enemy, I also changed the value for the enemies appear, but I only see a single enemy, that circle with thorns, I see no other enemies, spiders, bees and others. .

Sorry for so many questions.

Hello,

yes it was the right one, so when the player reaches more than 35 points the spinner (enemy) will be spawned randomly every 6-14 seconds. The game only has the spinner as enemy so far.

I'm working on a update at the moment. I consider to include the other enemies as well.

As buyer you will be notifed by scirra or graphicriver when the update is ready ;)

• Like 1

Hello, thank you for me to answer, I'll be waiting for the update.
I bought your game by codecanyon.

Actually this is a great game. :D

You're welcome! 

Thank you very much :) I really appreciate it :) The update should be ready till the coming weekend :)

• Like 1

Hello, thank you for me to answer, I'll be waiting for the update.
I bought your game by codecanyon.

Actually this is a great game. :D

I'm facing some issues, but the update is almost done :)

Sorry for the delay. I hope I can fix it till friday!

Regards

• Like 1

I'm facing some issues, but the update is almost done :)

Sorry for the delay. I hope I can fix it till friday!

Regards

This is incredible. Do not worry because the delay, all your games are great and it takes time to develop great games. I appreciate all your work and again I want to say that support is great and in my opinion, you are the best developer in Codecanyon.

Thank you again.

• Like 1

This is incredible. Do not worry because the delay, all your games are great and it takes time to develop great games. I appreciate all your work and again I want to say that support is great and in my opinion, you are the best developer in Codecanyon.

Thank you again.

Thank you very much :) I really appreciate it!

I'll keep you posted about the update :)

Regards

Andreas

Hello @SettReznov

I'm glad to inform you that I fixed the last bug. I just make some last tests with the final Android Version and then I'll upload the update to codecanyon and scirra!

If you should face any issues then, let me know :)

Regards

Andreas

Hello Andreas, thank you for all your help, I looked at codecanyon and I have not seen the upgrade, but you should be doing the alterations in codecanyon yet. I look back a few hours.
Just out of curiosity, you just fix a bug or added some functions? I'm very anxious for more enemies to the game.

Hello Andreas, thank you for all your help, I looked at codecanyon and I have not seen the upgrade, but you should be doing the alterations in codecanyon yet. I look back a few hours.
Just out of curiosity, you just fix a bug or added some functions? I'm very anxious for more enemies to the game.

The game must first be approved by envato. This can take awhile. You get notifed by mail when the files are online.

Regards

Andreas

Thank you for this great update. The game just got better. I am very satisfied.

I'm glad that you like the update :)

Thank you very much!

P.S. It would be awesome if you rate our item on codecanyon! Thank you so much :)