docchops

Need a clear tutorial to export from Intel XDK to iOS

Hello,

I'm just wondering if you have a tutorial on how to export from Intel XDK to iOS.  Maybe I may have missed it on the the site.  I've searched everywhere trying for one but most of the tutorials I find are either convoluted or are too old and not updated.  

I find your tutorials easy to understand and follow.  Thanks again for this great site!  :)

Hi @docchops

Sadly not, because I have no apple device and no apple developer account yet. Once I have those I will work out a tutorial for that, too.

Thank you!

Have you tried cocoon.io yet? It offers a better performance than Intel XDK's Crosswalk and you can build your games for Android and iOS.

Let me know if you have further questions, I'm glad to help :)

Regards

Thank you!  I'll definitely look into cocoon.io.  Any questions, I'll come back here and ask them... if you don't mind answering :)  

Thanks again for your reply.  

Thank you!  I'll definitely look into cocoon.io.  Any questions, I'll come back here and ask them... if you don't mind answering :)  

Thanks again for your reply.  

You're welcome ;)

Sure, just let me know if you have any questions. I'm glad answering them :)

Regards

Andy