Allram

Persistent values in calculation field+currency

Question

Hello,

Is it possible to have the Margin and Failure-rate become persistent values? If i change the Margin to t.ex 50%, it goes back to 30% when i re-open the program. It would be better to have that as a fixed/saved value, or atleast have a tick-box to have that. (Same goes for failure-rate)

The handling fee and tax rate is persistent.

Also a possibility to add your own currency? I think that was present in v1 of the calculator.

:)

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Andreas said:

Hi @Allram,

just added the new languages for Norwegian. I was not sure which region you are, so I added both.

image.thumb.png.95ad39db34355e610a8da0400b91208d.png

If you select one of the norwegian language, the tool stays in english, because there is no translation yet. However the currency symbol changes to the accurate one.

If you have any additional suggestions, just let me know.

Happy printing,

Andreas

Thanks! I can happily translate the tool into Norwegian if you want, just tell me how you want it done :)

8 hours ago, Allram said:

Hello,

Is it possible to have the Margin and Failure-rate become persistent values? If i change the Margin to t.ex 50%, it goes back to 30% when i re-open the program. It would be better to have that as a fixed/saved value, or atleast have a tick-box to have that. (Same goes for failure-rate)

The handling fee and tax rate is persistent.

Also a possibility to add your own currency? I think that was present in v1 of the calculator.

:)

Hi @Allram

thanks for your comment. 

Your request about saving the margin is already included in the upcoming version. I'll do the same for the fail rate of course. Thanks for letting me know about that issue. The new version uses a diffrent language system. The currency will be loaded from your language. However if your language is not available in the tool, the currency goes back to "$".

If you tell me your language code (like "us_US") then I'll add it in the next release.

Thank you,

Andreas

14 hours ago, Andreas said:

Hi @Allram

thanks for your comment. 

Your request about saving the margin is already included in the upcoming version. I'll do the same for the fail rate of course. Thanks for letting me know about that issue. The new version uses a diffrent language system. The currency will be loaded from your language. However if your language is not available in the tool, the currency goes back to "$".

If you tell me your language code (like "us_US") then I'll add it in the next release.

Thank you,

Andreas

Perfect!

My Language is Norwegian, so i guess its "no" or "no_NB"

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Allram said:

Perfect!

My Language is Norwegian, so i guess its "no" or "no_NB"

Hi @Allram,

just added the new languages for Norwegian. I was not sure which region you are, so I added both.

image.thumb.png.95ad39db34355e610a8da0400b91208d.png

If you select one of the norwegian language, the tool stays in english, because there is no translation yet. However the currency symbol changes to the accurate one.

If you have any additional suggestions, just let me know.

Happy printing,

Andreas

11 hours ago, Allram said:

Thanks! I can happily translate the tool into Norwegian if you want, just tell me how you want it done :)

That would be awesome. Just send me a PM and I'll send you the translation links. Also provide your Google-Mail because it's handled on Google Drive.

Thank you!

Hi @Allram

Thank you for finishing the norwegian translation. I already copied the text files into the 3D Print Cost Calculator. The translation will come with the next update.

Thank you!

• Thanks 1