Still strange, but I'm glad that it's finally working for you. Feel free to post the game link at the showcase area on this forum
Hi Andy, everything works now The problem was with the bad cordova plugin job. I can run the game now. Thank you very very much. Btw yes, I did the deleting confix job like you want to do and still can see the same confix file but the game works now.
That's not the case. You must install the plugins in Construct 2. If you add the GameCenter and InApp Plugin at cocoon, you also must do the same in Construct 2. iTunes just adds the privilegs to your app which allows it to use InApp and GameCenter. That's not associated with the plugins you use. However it's still strange that your config.xml looks the same. Did you delete the config.xml file coming from the C2 export before zipping your files?
The easiest would be if you sent me the capx file, or at least a minimalistic example where you got the blackscreen. Then I can test it on my end. You can send me private message if you don't want to share it publicly.
Hi Andy, I tried it and it still does not work. What is weird is that when I see into the config.xml section in cocoon, I can see exactly the same config.xml as previously before the deleting case. Maybe the problem is really the plugins. I have added no plugins into the construct2 game but the app should include inpp purchases and game center by default as it cant have been changed when creating the app in itunes.connect. Should I add plugin for inapps and game center in the game? Another thing is I am using cordova that is added in the construct project during the export and I do not know if I should tick a plugin in the cocoon project related to cordova. When I tried to run the game with no plugins, it did not work as well.
I see what your issue is. Your config.xml file was overwritten by the construct 2 config.xml file. You MUST delete the config.xml file which comes from the c2 export before you zip your content.
Can you remove your cocoon project, then export your c2 project and delete the "config.xml" file from the output. Then zip it and upload it as new project to cocoon. Add all your used plugins which you are using also in C2, then build again. If this still doesn't work, you can PM me your capx file and I'll have a look at it and try to build it on my end.